Our dentistry at Michael J Scoles DMD in Issaquah provides you the best experiences and help you with oral hygiene. Our goal is to make each visit you have with us a great one. With our professional dentists and technology you will receive important information on how you can keep a healthy smile. As of now our dental practice has PPO dentists for Regence. We also a provider of Delta Dental and accept all major dental insurance plans.
We provide the following dental care:
- Family Dentistry: Not only are we a dental practie for adults, but for children too. It's important for a child to have dental visits so that they maintain a healthy smile. We want to provide children a safe environment that can assist them with any dental issues they have.
- General Dentistry: These kinds of services involve dental exams and cleaning so that you maintain good oral hygiene and prevent cavities. Another thing that we do is dental fillings that are adhesively bonded. We also have root canal therapy, which removes diseased tissue on your teeth so your teeth are healthy.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: We offer same day dental crowns that make your teeth look normal and natural without having various visits. Our dentists can answer any questions in regards to this particular service. Another service we have is dental implants and dental bridges to replace teeth that look natural.
- Orthodontics: Our dentists are trained in the tip edge technique that solves orthodontic problems in an effective way. Our six month smiles involve making teeth straight within four to six months.
- Sedation Dentistry: For patients that suffer from dental anxiety we offer these treatments to make each dental procedure less invasive and more pleasant.
- Oral Surgery: Our oral surgery is meant for patients who wish not to be transferred to a specialist. Our dentists handle every oral surgery with care and make sure that the procedure is done safely.
- Sleep Apnea: The dental devices that we use can treat sleep apnea, which is considered to be a great substitute to CPAP machines.
- Migraine Relief: The dental appliances we use can assist with relieving migraine headaches by halting the bad habit of teeth clenching.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Same-Day Crowns
- 2 Convenient Locations
- 24/7 Emergency Availability
- Advanced Dental Technology
- Average Staff Tenure 15+ Years
- Ideal Exact Placement of Implant
- Certified Envirostar “Green” Practice
- Emphasis on Education & Prevention
- Free Teeth Whitening for New Patients
- Believe in Giving Back to Local Community
- See What We See with Our Intraoral Digital Cameras
- Dr. Scoles is a Veteran of the U.S. Navy
- In Network with Regence Dental
- Premier Provider with Delta Dental