Contact Michael J Scoles DMD in Renton
Our dental services at the office of Michael J Scoles DMD in Renton are designed to give you the best outcomes possible and maintain good oral health. We strive to make each of your experiences with us a positive one. With our experienced dentists and technology you will be in good hands and get the education that will allow you to take better care of your teeth. Currently we are in-network PPO dentists for Regence. We are also a Premier provider with Delta Dental and accept all major dental insurance plans.
The dental care we provide includes:
- Family Dentistry: Not only do we provide dental services to adults, but to children as well. It's important for a child to have dental visits in order to maintain their overall oral health. We want to make sure that kids have access to dentists that can help them with any dental problems they may have.
- General Dentistry: This involves dental exams and cleaning so that your teeth are healthy and prevent any damage from happening to them. We also provide dental fillings that are adhesively bonded to your tooth. Another thing that we do is root canal therapy, which removes diseased tissue on your tooth so your smile is restored.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: We offer same day dental crowns that restore your teeth back to normal so you don't have to go to multiple appointments. We can answer any questions you have in regards to this procedure. We also provide dental implants to restore any missing teeth you may have as well as dental bridges.
- Orthodontics: These services include tip edge technique that treats orthodontic issues in a more efficient way. Our six month smiles involve fixing crooked teeth within a four to six month time frame.
- Sedation Dentistry: For those that have dental anxiety we offer these services to make dental treatments comfortable, relaxing and painless.
- Oral Surgery: Our oral surgery is designed to keep you from having to be referred to a specialist. We make sure that each oral surgery is done properly and safely.
- Sleep Apnea: Our dental oral appliance devices help treat sleep apnea, which is seen as a great alternative to CPAP machines.
- Migraine Relief: Our oral appliances can help relieve migraine headaches by stopping teeth clenching.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Same-Day Crowns
- 2 Convenient Locations
- 24/7 Emergency Availability
- Advanced Dental Technology
- Average Staff Tenure 15+ Years
- Ideal Exact Placement of Implant
- Certified Envirostar “Green” Practice
- Emphasis on Education & Prevention
- Free Teeth Whitening for New Patients
- Believe in Giving Back to Local Community
- See What We See with Our Intraoral Digital Cameras
- Dr. Scoles is a Veteran of the U.S. Navy
- In Network with Regence Dental
- Premier Provider with Delta Dental